Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Late Night Deals

What I'm seeing as I'm up too early:

  • SlickDeals saw a $50 Futurama complete TV box set with Tshirt at Costco. Anyone have a Costco card? I'd love to have one of these and it's a retarded deal.
  • CAG reporting Walmart has a new cardboard block of DS titles (35 in all) including Puzzlequest & Chessmaster for $10/ea, both great titles/gift choices.
  • Big Lots ad starting 1/14 is showing DVDs as 4/$10, ad shows HBO titles/stand-up. I assume this applies to all regular $3 DVDs, time to stock up!
  • DeepDiscount.com has RE5 Collector's Ed for cheap, but worth their slow shipping? Hope Amazon does day & date ship! Who's going to a store for this game? Pre-order deals would be nice...I need to set aside the case. March is coming.
  • NewEgg.com still has Dark Sector new for $10. Anyone play it? Like Gears with a Frisbee. Demo kicked much ass. Might be at Blockbuster B1g1 1/2 Off.
  • Castlevania III is finally on Virtual Console, you can be a pirate ninja, nuff said. Super Punch-Out just got rated for release too.
We need a clan game night of some sort. Open to suggestions. What's everyone playing this week? I'm doing achievements in REZ HD, as I'm cool like that.

1 comment:

TempestPSO said...

Hey I saw that RE5 deal, I thnk if we hold out there will be some deals at places with much faster shipping. We do need to have a clan night and get some game on. I'm up for an all night gaming binge with snacks in the future. Just picked up a SNES and am off to the flea markets and pwnshops for some game deals, we should really just have a gaming weekend get together, a little gamecon if you will.