Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RE 5 Demo For 360, Heres How

The Resident Evil 5 Demo is out for the 360 in Japan and here is a quick and easy way to play it at home on your console. Seems too Easy but it works, Mike and I beat the demo levels last night and its a must play especially coop. Seems the online play is up and running 2 but I'm holding off to see if anyone gets the banhammer before I try it out.

For those of you who weren't able to scoop it off the Japan Marketplace while it was up DL it here:Code:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f...6f2dcbbe596359Burn it to any CD-R/DVD-RQuote:- download the five rar parts- extract them- this will get you one (1) folder named "content"- burn this folder to a cd- insert cd into 360, it will show up as "mixed media"- navigate to "my xbox", "demos"- click & play!I'm not on a Windows machine, but i'm assuming to put it simply, just burn the "Content" folder to the root of the disc, and make sure it burns as a CLOSED disc.

It worked for me just burning a data disc using easy cd creator. Enjoy!

1 comment:

TempestPSO said...

BTW Use a CDR, instead of DVDr it works better, the initial load is long but it works well after that.